PURPLE RAIN









BAG: LAUREN CONRAD // JEANS: VERA WANG // SHOES: GIFTED //
TOP: VERA WANG
 
 
 
Hey y'all. Hope you all doing good. I'm back again with a simple yet popping outfit for you guys. I love wearing jeans because it a easy outfit that you can dress up or down. I wore a cropped jean with a loose purple top. I wish you could see the details on I] the shirt but the collar neckline as rhinestones on it. Just very pretty. Also the sleeve are sheer. So many cool details on this blouse that I love. Anyway I wore my leather jacket from my last post and paired it with my nude double strap heels I got from a friend. I also paired it with my leather nude bag. Hope you all are inspired. Xoxo
 
" So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
   - Isaiah 41:10













 

Comments

Popular Posts