Pretty in hot pink




                        
          Asos dress | Apt 9 shoes (Kohls)
 
            -------------------------------
         I got the dress as a gift from a family friend from Asos. Instantly I fell in love with the style and color. I normally don't wear bright colors but I really like the dress. At first I didn't know where to wear it to because it is a formal dress and I really don't attend formal events that often. And I definitely don't want to waste a good dress on an event that isn't worth it. 
         I eventually decided to wear this dress to my Uncle birthday party in Maryland. I thought it would be perfect since it was a cocktail party, because this dress is hot pink I definitely stood out because most people wore black, white or gold not many pinks. I also paired the dress with my Apt 9 shoes I purchased at a Kohls department store. I went with black shoes because the dress is already bright and didn't want too many colors. I also wanted the dress to be the stand out piece. I also went simple with the jewelry. I wore light pink studs and the diamond stud gold necklace.
    I have to say it was a good event especially seeing family that I haven't seen in a long time. We were all reunited and we were all excited to celebrate my uncle's birthday. Hope you all where inspired by my cocktail look. Who knows when you'll have to go to one yourself.
XOXO,
    Anita A

 

Comments

Popular Posts