Denim on Denim




 
 Forever21 fringe jacket | Forever21 jeans | H&M shirt | Jennifer Lopez earrings (Kohl's)
 
---------------------------
 
     Lately I've been loving the laid back looks. Something effortless and not contrived. This denim on denim is effortless and just a laid back look that anyone can dress up or dress down, depending on your style. I styled this look with a pair of black booties, I also decided to cuff the bottom of my pants to show off the boots and it didn't hurt that it looked good that way too. I also dressed up my outfit with my fringe jacket that I love from forever21. Since it is cold out but wasn't freezing I wore the jacket to give me some edge to my look.
    
      I went with gold jewelry because I just liked the way gold looked with this outfit. The tiger earrings by Jennifer Lopez was something playful yet beautiful and different. I normally don't wear rings or watches but I wanted to switch things up. When I do wear rings I like to keep it eclectic and try to mix and match my rings from wearing rings on my thumbs to midi rings. It keeps it playful and relaxed.



Comments

  1. Beautiful !
    Great outfit & I like your hairstyle !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back ! ;)
    X

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for checking out my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts