Fringe and slits

                  Skirt: New Look
          Fringe leather jacket: forever21
                   Crop top: forever 21

      I love to get dressed up whenever I get the chance because I think it fun and brings out my creative side. Putting pieces together and just letting them come together is wonderful. 
    I wore this outfit to my friends dinner party for her birthday. It was at a reasurtant called maggiano's. It's located in center city in Philadelphia. It's a classy Italian reasurtant and has delicious food. 
     A thigh high slit is sexy yet not overly sexy to wear to whatever event anyone is going to. Crop tops are also a stable to have in ones closet. It now the new basic tee, and if you're like me and like a little edge any leather jacket will be great to have, But my leather fringe jacket from forever 21 just makes me feel powerful, edgy and like a rock star. It's always great to see your takes on my looks. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts