braids&denim


Boyfriend jeans are essential to everyone's closet. They are easy to style. You can always dress it up or dress it down, it's all about your preference. I styled my boyfriend jeans with a quilted crop top. I love that crop top because it comes with a belt. You can belt it with your preference, either snug so it give you a smaller waist. Since my outfit was quite simple I paired it with a semi bold necklace with gold earrings. I decided to wear a pair of black booties to balance the outfit out, since it was cold outside it was prefect. Hope you guys are inspired and create your own looks. I wouuld love to see them!! 

                  Shirt: Elle(Kohl's)
                  Pants: Vera wang
                  Shoes: forever 21
                  Necklace: forever 21
                 
       
   
   

Comments

Popular Posts