Resurrection





* all items could be purchased at Kohl's department store

Apt 9 top | Jennifer Lopez Skirt | Apt 9 Shoes
         
          ----------------------------------
     This look was from Easter Sunday. I wanted to wear this white shirt for a while now, but could never find the right top to pair with the skirt until that day. I thought white would be befitting for the Easter because that's when the Lord resurrected. Since white symbolizes freshness. I thought it would be great color for Easter because Jesus died on the cross for all of us and he made all things new. A fresh start/ clean slate. So I thought this white Jennifer Lopez skirt would be great for Easter. I paired it with my quilted sleeveless turtleneck from Apt 9. If you recall I wore this top before in my classic chic post. I wore the same top with my plush pink pants. Yes!!! I recycled the top. That's the great thing about fashion is you can always recreate a look by adding or subtracting an item. 
    Later that day I went to New York for service at Hillsong NYC. If you haven't heard of Hillsong before differently Google it. They are amazing! Service was great and inspiring. Pastor Carl Lentz talked about God's agape love. Meaning God's love is unconditional. No matter what you do or what you've done he will always love you. That's amazing to me. Since I was in New York I switched my black heels for red flats. I wish I took pictures of that look. I was so excited to be in Manhattan and to be finally going to a Hillsong service. Overall Easter Sunday was a blessing and was great. Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! 
Xoxo ,
Anita A 

Comments

Popular Posts