Muted Ray of Sunshine


*item with the asterisk symbol (*) is gifted
Blazer Vintage | Pants Mandee | Shoes Charlotte Russe | Sunnies H&M | *Bag Maxx New York | 
               ---------------------------
      Hello!! I hope everyone is doing well. Today's  look is a simply look with a touch of tan with the shoes and blazer. I really didn't want to be colorful today but have a hint of color. So I went for black pants and shirt. I was contemplating if I should wear my teal blazer but I decided with the tan blazer because it just felt right. I love the fit of it, it's a little over sized and I just love the way I feel in it and it feels on me. I also paired it up with my tan and black heels I purchased from Charlotte Russe a few years ago. I thought it fit perfect with the simplistic look I was going for. 
      I wanted to have a pop of color since my outfit was so muted, so I went for my red bag that my sister bought me by Maxx New York. I Thought it went well especially with the accent of gold in the chain handle of the bag. I also wore my tinted orangey/ yellowish Sunnies from H&M. Hope you all Enjoy the rest of the week! 

XOXO, 
Anita A




Comments

Popular Posts