Monotones

*All items were purchased at kohls 

Jennifer Lopez turtleneck | Apt 9 skirt | Rock&Republic shoes | Vera Wang coat
                  ----------------------
      It as been a pretty cold winter here in PA, but that never keeps me from looking my best. I've never been a turtleneck fan but this winter I've been loving them. They aren't the turtle neck that our mothers made us wear as a kid. It's not to much material around the neck and you won't lose your neck length in it.
      when I saw this black Jennifer Lopez turtleneck I thought it was a crop turtleneck, when I bought it and tried it on it was regular length top. Which was alright with me. I decided to pair with with this Apt 9 shirt. I love the pattern and color. I don't have any blue shirks so I knew I had a winner!!! Since it's cold out I paired up my outfit with my blue Vera Wang straight coat, which I think pulled the look together nicely. The crazy part of this day was it wasn't just cold but it was raining/ snowing ice and I still wore my heels like a pro. I know crazy right! I used caution. Anyway hope you have all have a great week 

XOXO, 
Anita A

Comments

Popular Posts