Classic Chic

 
 Apt 9 Shirt | Jennifer Lopez Pants | Rock&Republic Shoes | Vera Wang coat
       
      ---------------------------------
         I went to kohls to do some shopping today. When I got home I decided to causally try out my outfits to see how they looked on me; if I liked them or not. I know you're like why didn't you try them on at the store... Yeah I could have done that but I don't like trying things on in the store. I'll rather try them on in the comfort of my home and have a mini fashion show  lol... But back to the look. I paired these plush color pants from Jennifer Lopez with my quilted black mock turtleneck. I decided to pair it with my black leather Rock&Republic heels.

    I'm a college student that loves looking stylish and fabulous anywhere I go, but I don't like breaking the bank. My outfit can be purchased for under 100 dollars. Yes!!! I said it under 100 dollars! I know... great!!! So never think you need to break the bank for a fabulous look. I would love to see any of your looks that was inspired by mine. 

XO, 
Anita A 

Comments

Popular Posts